A multi-player action game with all kinds of fun weapons and characters to choose from
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: Miniclip.com
Bowmasters is a simple but irreverent shooting puzzle game. It pulls from the same physics based systems utilized in games like Angry Birds and Awesome Golf and strips them down to their most basic components. You're an archer tasked with piercing a range of objects with your bow. A simple dotted line shows you the trajectory of your bow. At its most basic, it's a system that practically plays itself, but as you start facing a range of increasing obstacles that move, the basic gameplay develops into a far more complicated affair.
A number of game modes are available to the player. Knocking apples off of the head of a subject like William Tell requires a high level of precision, while targeting birds adds the element of taking down a multitude of moving targets and learning to work on the fly. The challenge is really scaled up with the introduction of duels, which face your reflexes against AI-controlled opponents. A multiplayer component allows you to match your skills against those of your friends.
Bowmasters is generous in rewarding you for your skills. 41 different characters and 41 weapons are available to be unlocked, and the crazy design of each is a great motivator to play just one more round.
Programs similar to Bowmasters
Bow Arrow Master Crime Hunter
Unleash the Robin Hood inside you take down enemies with bow and arrows
The best Miniclip game now available on Android for FREE! Guaranteed free fun!
Dude Perfect 2
Dude Perfect is back with the most epic trick shot challenge yet!
Tiny Archers is an action game where you defend your tower using archery skills
Permissions required by Bowmasters
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.